6/8/09

EARN ONLINE WITH YOUDATA



$$$UPDATE$$$: July 28, 2009 - YOUDATA still consistently pays weekly via PayPal, regardless of amount earned.



$$$UPDATE$$$: June 26, 2009 - YOUDATA paid me for the third consecutive time:



June 19, 2009 - YOUDATA paid me again. Check out the proof:



I just received my first payment from YOUDATA today (June 12, 2009).

Here's the proof:



JOIN HERE




$$$$$$


After a lot of prodding from my friends, I decided to join YOUDATA today.



I spent roughly about five or so minutes there and here are snapshots of my current earnings:





How YOU EARN:

$ Create your MeFile to view available ads.
$ Refer others.

PROS:

$ FREE to JOIN.
$ No timer for ads.
$ You have the power to choose what ads to view.
$ Relatively more ads to click on.
$ Pay per ad viewed is comparably higher to similar sites.
$ Pays every week via PayPal.

CONS:

$ Currently not for international members.
$ You need to have a cellphone to start earning.

NO MINIMUM PAYOUT

5 comments:

  1. How often do you get text messages from them since you used your cell phone number to registered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't receive any text message/ad from them, Michael.

    They need it only to send out the verification code you will need to complete the sign up process and ultimately access the available ads you can choose and earn from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is great. I tried it and it worked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. have you received text messages from 77899? Right after I received payment from YouData I got like 3 text messages from 77899 within 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't perhaps because I changed my phone and I have a new number. I just received my 7th payment from YouData recently and I haven't gotten text messages from them.

    ReplyDelete